Monday, September 21, 2009

"...who am I?"

Assessment #1 - Personality Assesment:

In this assessment I found out that my dominant personality type was Choleric (The Extrovert; The Doer; The Optimist). The key strengths to this type of personality are being a born leader, dynamic and active, compulsive need for change, must correct wrongs, strong-willed and decisive. Weaknesses to managhe for this personality type are being bossy, impatient, and quick-tempered. My secondary personality type was Sanguine (The Extrovert; The Talker; The Optimist). The key strengths of this personality type are appeal.ing personality, talkative, story-teller, life of the party, good sense of humor, memory for color, physically holds on to listener. Weaknesses to manage for this personality type are compulsive talker, exaggerates and elaborates.

Assessment #2 - PersonalDNA.com Assessment

This assessments results for me were that I'm an Animated Director. Being an Animated Director means that I am very practical and pay attention to details, I am outgoing, comfortable with others, and up for anything.

Assessment #3 - VIA Survey of Character Strengths

Strength 1: Capacity to love and be loved - You value close relations with others, in particular those in which sharing and caring are reciprocated.

Strength 2: Honesty, authenticity, and genuieness - You are an honest person, not only speaking the truth but by living your life in a genuine way.

Strength 3: Citizenship, teamwork, and loyalty - You excel as a membver of a group, you are a loyal and dedicated teammate.

Strength 4: Industry, dilgence, and perseverance - you work heard to finish what you start

Strength 5: Modesty and humility - you do not seek the spotlight, preferring to let you accomplishments speak for themselves.

So What?

Now that I know all of this information and can focus on my strengths, and use them to my advantage and also, at the same time be aware of my weaknesses and manage them. Another way I can use all this information to my advantage is to play upon my strengths and use them all to my advantage. They are my qualities that I am good at so why not use them to my advantage. Being aware of my weaknesses is another great advantage because not all the qualities in these assessments are good and therefore being aware and being able to manage these bad qualities will not only help me become a better entrepreneur but also an overall better person.

No comments:

Post a Comment