Thursday, September 17, 2009

If the bottom fell out tomorrow I would...

If i lost my job, I would start to seek work else where right away, but being in a crisis and having to support my family I would need to start making money as soon as possible. I have many resources such as a tractor, lawn mower, pressure washer, weed eater, and also a suv. Using these resources that I have I could do many jobs for money such as washing cars, washing windows, mowing laws, weed eating, and also with my suv I could pick up peoples junk. All of these jobs are very common jobs that people need done and are willing to pay money for. Also. another idea I have would be running a food ordering service where people could call me with there order and I could go pick up their food for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment